Children

Monday, October 25, 2010

Sunday at Nana & Pops

Sunday morning I loaded up the kids and went to my parents for a visit.  Diane met us at the house and we had a great time.  Diane was so kind and generous and brought a giant bag of Gymboree clothes for Jack and Abby, including a strawberry princess costume for Abby.  It was just too cute.  I am so lucky to have such a wonderful Aunt who makes sure I have the best dressed kids in town. 

While Jack & Abby napped, Doug and I went riding (see here).  After our ride, we went to my parents for a family dinner.  Alexis & Bobby came, so did Chris and PJ.  It was very relaxing and great to see everyone.  Of course, we had to make the mad dash home to get the kids in bed.  So, we missed dessert.  All in all, it was a fabulous Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment