Children

Monday, October 25, 2010

Mountain biking at Yellow River

Yesterday Doug and I went for a short ride at Yellow River.  It was such a beautiful day.  When I got to the trails all I really wanted to do was lay down on a blanket and take a nap.  Instead, I finished getting ready and put the front wheel on my bike.  I met Doug at the trails and he was already out riding.  After a  bit, I decided to call him since he wasn't back at the truck.  He showed up minutes later and off we went. 

I felt pretty good on the bike, which was nice since I have only been on 2 rides in the last few months.  We went on a trail that amazingly enough, I hadn't been on before.  I thought I had ridden all the trails there, since I have ridden there so many times.  It wasn't single track, it was really more of a road than anything else, but it was downhill and it was FAST.  I loved it.  I think I went the fastest on my bike I have ever gone.  I just love the downhills.



No comments:

Post a Comment