Children

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Smart phone

I generally keep my cell phone in my back pocket which isn't the greatest idea.  So, last night, I am hurrying to go to the bathroom, Jack, Abby AND Doug are all in there and in my haste to pull up my shorts, my phone falls into the toilet.  I instantly grab my phone (hey, urine is sterile!) and pray it works.  Um, no.  The green light is flashing, but that is it.  My friend Denise Dolan said to put it in an airtight container with rice.  So, I did that and hoped for the best. 

Well, when I woke up this morning, the phone was dead.  So, I load up both kids and drive to Verizon.  I was pretty excited to use my double umbrella stroller for the first time.  I got it for $4 at a consignment shop which I thought was a steal, anyway, back at Verizon I find out I need to file a claim with the insurance company, not them.  So, it was a wasted trip.  Ugh.  At least I got to use my "new" stroller. 

No comments:

Post a Comment