Children

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Halloween Party

Today was Jack's Halloween party for school.  I headed over to Glenlake Park at 8:30am to help setup.  It was cold than I thought it was, so I was pretty happy I grabbed my sweatshirt on the way out.  I think it was a success, Jack had fun at least.  He won a cake doing the cake walk, that boy has some serious luck.  He won a cake last year too.  He didn't want to wear his costume, so we waited until the costume contest to put it on.  He didn't win, but is a seriously cute monster.  Abby just had on a Halloween outfit, I added a tutu to make it festive.

There was a soccer game going on, so of course Abby was drawn like bees to honey.  That girl loves her a ball!  I wonder which ball sport she will play. 

This afternoon I think we will wash the car and hang out around the house.  It is just beautiful outside, no reason to be inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment