Children

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I have a craft!

I am the most UN-craftiest person I know.  I have great ideas, I can visualize, but then when I try to put my ideas to the test, I fail miserably.  Now, I LOVE putting Abby in hairbows, either a single bow at the base of her sprout or in each pigtail.  So, I thought, hey, let me try to make hair bows.  Well, I wasn't all that bad at it!  Below are my first trys.  I did 2 clipies and a bow (which is a little uneven, but it was a first try).  I LOVE IT!  I finally had a use for the hot glue gun I asked for Christmas 5+ years ago that has sat in my basement ever since.  Not that they are all that good, but they don't suck!    Now, I am trying to figure out how to make a hair bow orgainzer.  I want to get a big letter A and hang ribbon off it but I am having a hard time finding a big A that I like (I want one that is 6-8").  

No comments:

Post a Comment