Children

Friday, October 22, 2010

Sothern Belle Farm

Last weekend we went to the Southern Belle Farm in McDonough, Ga.  We had a great FABULOUS time.  The farm opened at 10am, but we didn't get there until 10:30am.  I tried not to let it bother me that we were 30 min late.  I get this from my mom.  If she is paying to go somewhere and the doors open at x o'clock, we had better be there when it opened.  As a child I didn't get it, as a boderline OCD mom, I totally do.  Anyrate, we got there and Jack just took off running.  There was so much to do.  We went on a hay ride, jumped on a giant pillow, went on the cow train, picked our pumpkin, ate free hots dogs (thanks to my coupons!), fired off the corn cannon, went down the slide, saw all the stinky animals, etc.  It really was a great time and the weather couldn't have been more perfect.  Abby wasn't as much into it, but I am sure next year she will be all over it.  Jack now refers this to this as "his" farm.




No comments:

Post a Comment