Children

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Storytime at the library

Today Abby and I went to storytime at the library.  Denise offered to watch Jack at the library park, so Abby and I could meet her playgroup and have some time together. Abby LOVED it.  She was happy sitting in my lap and then after a bit got up to explore.  It was nice to be able to do something with just her.  Jack and I have "just us" time after his nap, before Abby wakes up, but I rarely get time with just Abby.  We do have Mondays together, but we are usually racing from the Farmer's Market, to Publix to Sams, home for lunch then off to get Jack from school.  I thought I had more to say, but it is late, I need to nurse Abby and get to bed. 

Oh, I did finish another bow board tonight.  This one is for Abby.  I love it.  I will upload the pictures in a day or so.  I want to get some more bows done.  I guess my next craft I need to figure out is knitting.  Yeah, with all my spare time...

No comments:

Post a Comment