Children

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Important Day! Sept 28, 2011

So, today was a big day at the Mathews' casa.  Abby drank from a big girl cup at dinner!  This might not sound like a big feat, but this is the same girl who up until now would just put her tongue in a drink and tried to lap it up like a cat.  So, I was pretty excited that she is finally getting the hang of a cup.

And! Jack pedaled some by himself on his bike. I was walking behind him holding onto his back (because I can't hold onto his seat, my belly is too big and it kills my back) and I let go for a bit and he just kept on pedaling like a pro.  We did it one more time and then he decided to call it quits.  I am super proud of him!!!  He has been rocking his balance bike, so it is time for the big boy bike.  As for training wheels, bah, they are for other children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment