Children

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

July visit to Grandaddy's and Grandma's

So, I am WAY behind on posts, but I am going to blame being pregnant, trying to pack my house and having to care for a 2 and 4 year old.  So, there.  That is my excuse.  I am going to try to get caught up.  Soon.  ;)

So, this past July we went to visit Denny and Jane for the weekend.  Everyone had a fabulous time.  I will say it was hot as hades that weekend, but other than that, we had a splendid time.  Cousin Eleanor was over to visit and everyone splashed in the pool.  I will summarize with pictures, because they are more fun than reading, right?

Nothing beats a mower ride

Of course, Jack needs ear protection

Abby, not so much

The driver!


Jack was interested in driving this trip

He had a great time

I realized that walking up from the lake was over-rated

Sitting with Jane with my feet in the pool

Martha!

Nothing like a pool to cool ya off

Jack was having a blast

So was Abby

And Eleanor!

Daddy teaching Jack to fish

Eleanor diving in

No caption needed








No comments:

Post a Comment