Children

Monday, November 7, 2011

Blog? What blog?

Ok, so I have been extremely slack on blogging lately BUT I have some pretty good excuses:

1.  We moved into my parents house when I was 37 weeks pregnant.
2.  I have a 2 and 4 yr old.
3.  I will be 40 weeks on Friday.

So.  Needless to say, I have been busy.  Oh, and I have done 3 craft shows within the last 4 weeks.  So, the blogging has been down a bit.  Ok, a lot.  I promise to get more done.  Perhaps just some pictures for now?

Before I forget I wanted to note that Abby can count to 20 and knows all of her colors.  That is pretty exciting. 

Jack has pretty much learned how to ride a bike without training wheels, he just needs help getting going and this is after about 4 tries. 

Butterpond tricked me into thinking I was going into labor this past Sat night (Nov 5th) but chilled out, so that was exciting.  I also went to the hospital October 27th due to a sharp pain (felt like my placenta was tearing away from my uterus) to find out I am already 2-3cm dilated and 50% effaced.  It took many hours and a whole lotta pain to get there with Abby.  So, that is awesome news.

Doug's work is doing awesome, there are so many possibilities on the horizon.  Things are just looking great!

Oh!  And I have discovered my life is 1000% better being wheat free, which sucks because I love, love, love bread, cookies, cake, etc.  It just isn't worth being exhausted all the time, for the first time in my life I just open my eyes in the morning and am awake.  I am not groggy anymore, exhausted, etc.  Such a nice change.  If I feel this great full term, I can't imagine how awesome I will feel after the newborn period.  

So, I will look and see if I can upload some pictures in a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment