Children

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mother's day week Bryon City Trip May 2011

We went to Bryson City, NC for a little mountain biking trip the beginning of May.  We asked my mom if she would be interested in coming with us and she agreed.  We were so happy she did!  Doug and I were able to mountain bike together, go to dinner, wow, it was just wonderful.  We stayed at a Watershed Cabin, which was really nice.  It wasn't as nice as the other Watershd cabins we have stayed in before, my main complaint was that you could hear the traffic below us, but other than that it was great.  My mom loved the hot tub, I am not a huge fan and being pregnant, I couldn't really get in.  Jack and Abby loved the cabin.  There was a playground on site and a tee-pee.  Fun was to be had by all! 

The photos are not in order because the first 17 are from my phone and the other ones are from my camera.  If I was my dad, I would have everything synced up, but alas, I am not.  I am a mom of 2 toddlers, so I am just happy to get them posted.

Tsali, right loop.  First time riding in the summer.  High lake levels


Riding AND 13 weeks pregnant


Playing in the frigid Nantahala water

Nana helping Jack


He was happy just throwing rocks in.  ALL DAY LONG.

Love this picture.

Getting ready to toss  bean bags



Getting everyone to look is a joke.  I don't even try anymore.


Shocking swing picture of Nana.  AND she lived to tell about it.

I think she had fun?

Nice playground in the woods.
Abby  helping prepare for the hike
Love this picture of Abby

Add caption

Snack?
Ok, I seriously thought I took more and better pictures.  I must have dreamed I did.  I will do better at the beach when we go  in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment