Children

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

'Twas the Night Before Kindergarten....

Tonight (Aug 6th, 2013) is the night before Jack starts Kindergarten.  Wow.  I seriously can't believe it.  I am pretty much a mess.  It makes me so sad to send him.  I really thought I was going to homeschool him, but we decided to try Catholic school first.  I just need to keep reminding myself that nothing is permanent.  We can change his schooling at anytime.  My home schooling friends recommended trying traditional school first, that way if it works, then great!, if not, we can homeschool.  It would help keep him focused with the reminder if he doesn't want to pay attention at home, he would have to go back.  Ha.  So.  Here we are.  Jack will be 6 in a month. 

Luckily tomorrow is early release, he is out at noon.  Then his schedule will be 7:50-3:15pm every day except Wed, he gets out at 2:30pm.  We can do this.

School uniform.

Sleeping at 7:30.  He is still just a baby.
2 hours old

Sweet boy, hours old

Rocking it baby style

Skin to skin....

No comments:

Post a Comment