Children

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

And he is off to kindy!

The morning went very well.  Going to sleep at 7:30pm last night certainly helped, but he was up at 6:30am.  He ate breakfast around 7am, then at 7:30 he got dressed and was out the door at 7:45am.  We got there at 7:55am and got him settled into his room.  He was such a big boy about it, super curious, checking out his new classroom, etc.  We found his seat right as the announcements started so he took his seat.  I gave him one last kiss and left.  It was as hard as I thought and not as hard as I thought.  I did get choked up as I walked to the car and teared up a bit, but knowing I am getting him in 4 hours really helped. 








Outside his classroom


In his classroom


Near his backpack hook

His spot is at the front of the class

First question for his teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment