Children

Monday, August 5, 2013

CHEESE

OMG!  The last few days I have tried eating some cheese and have given some to Wyatt (he doesn't really like it) and he has been ok!  It has been 19 MONTHS since I have had dairy.  To have some cheese on my fajitas was so special.  I just gave him some chobani, so we will see how he does with the yogurt.  I don't care if he drinks milk but to be able to have some dairy would make dinners so much easier.  Fingers crossed it lasts.  If he keeps doing ok, it means I can have PIZZA!  I am not normally a pizza person, but when you haven't had it in almost 2 years you kinda crave it (gluten free crust of course!).  I kept reading that Wyatt would hopefully outgrow his issues, but it hadn't happened yet.  I am just holding my breath!


AND....tonight we had pizza.  Sweet Jesus.  I will post pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment