Children

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Birthday Dinner Date Night

Doug and I went to Alfredo's Italian Restaurant for my birthday dinner.  Yes, we went on March 1st, but I still consider my birthday Feb 28th, when it is a non-leap year.  Something Doug completely disagrees with, but ya know, hey it is only MY BIRTHDAY so why should I get a say? 

Anyway, we went on March 1st, because it was a Tuesday, meaning both Jack and Abby had school Wednesday morning, so if I wanted to stay up late, I wouldn't be tortured with 2 toddlers the next morning.  So it was my choice to celebrate on March 1st, but I still think I should have gotten a Happy Birthday on the 28th. 

Needless to say, we had a wonderful FANTASTIC time.  The food was great, but the company was even better.  It was like we were dating again.  I sure love my man. 



Tulips from the kids, flowers from Denny & Jane and multiple items from Denise!

No comments:

Post a Comment