Children

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wyatt is 6 months!

Time is flying by.  Seriously.  Wyatt just turned 6 months 2 days ago.  It is crazy.  He is up on all fours, rocking back and forth like he is going to crawl, he pops up and down.  He is a mover.  He weighs 19lbs 12oz and is 26.5 inches long.  Abby was 22 lbs at 6 months, I can't recall how much Jack weighed. 

Things are finally settling down around here.  We are mostly unpacked, we still have to put up towel racks, finish our master closet shelving (hmmm...Doug) but overall we are doing pretty good.  I found a kick ass narrow table at a yard sale for $12.  YES!  $12!!!!  For our entry way.  It isn't retro but it was in the budget and will work until we can afford a retro one.

School lets out this Thursday, so I hope to be able to post some pictures and post more often.  I had it in my mind I was going to go back and post about all the things that have happened, but it just ain't gonna happen.  So, yes, we celebrated Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, but I will not be blogging about them anytime soon or at all.  I think I will just try to go forward and if I have time, post some old pictures.  That is all anyone, well, my loyal reader, my mom cares about anyway.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment