Children

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Savannah Bischoff

June 29th, 2011 I became an aunt again!  Savannah Bischoff was born at 3:12am.  She was 7lbs 15oz and 20.5 inches long.  PJ had (well, to me) a fabulous labor with not feeling any contractions, just some pressure.  I find it amazing.  It is encouraging to me that hopefully I can have a labor like that with Butterpond!  Savannah is adorable and super sweet.  They had a rocky start with nursing, weight loss and jaundice, but PJ did great and they are on the nursing & weight gaining path now.  It is nice to have a small baby in the family, I know my mom is smitten.  Abby was 10lbs at 5 days, so it is sweet to have a little 7lb baby to play with.  I don't have any pictures of her since when I went to the hospital I was worried more about getting her to the breast than taking pictures.  I will get one and post it later.  She is a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment