Children

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Crappy day.

Today has been a super crappy day.  We went to the Children's Museum and it went downhill from there.  Jack was a total butthead all afternoon.  Into everything (i.e. took my deodorant and smeared it all over the wall, floor and furniture in my bedroom when he was supposed to be doing quiet time).  He broke the rod on our blinds, he tried to tear 2 pictures off the wall and to top it off, we can't find his lovey, Wilbur.  I have looked for over an hour.  I can't find him, he has had since 8 months.  It is making me crazy.  Jack had to go to bed without him (surprising well honestly), we told him we would keep looking.  I am at a loss.  The lovey doesn't leave the house, so I am clueless as to where it could be.  I honestly want to cry about it.  Sounds lame, but I love that stinky old pig too. 

To add to the fun mix, Abby was up at 5:40am today, 4:40am yesterday.  For a few days she was sleeping until 6:30am, which was glorious.  I am wondering if Jack's bad behavior is due to Abby's new total sentence speaking?  He keeps yelling at her to "be quiet" and to "stop talking over him" which is driving me up the wall.  Also, BEFORE he smeared deodorant everywhere, he had taken my water bottle with jojoba oil and water in it (I use to wet Abby's cloth wipes) and cleaned my room with it and a baby wipe.  So, the deodorant thing just sent me over the edge.  I am just ready for the day to be over but I have to find the lovey or it will carry into tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment