Children

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Nana's cake

Since Abby had her adenoids out on my mom's birthday, I was sick and had just gotten back in town, I didn't have much planned for Nana's birthday.  Nana was coming over to help with Jack and Abby on March, 22nd (since I was still sick) and I thought I better hook up Nana a little.

I labeled the post Nana's cake because anytime you tell Jack it is someone's birthday, he always asks, "Well, what kind of cake do they want?"  I mean, there are important things and then there are IMPORTANT things.  Cake is a biggy to Jack.  So, I went to Publix and got Nana a cake.  I got her my favorite type of cake only because I didn't get a birthday cake this year, but that is whole 'nother post.  My favorite is yellow cake with chocolate frosting.  Super Yum.  Anyway, we had a small celebration of Nana's birthday on the deck.  A good time was had by all.

Jack had to lick a candle

And what Jack does, Abby does

Famous birthday person lick the candle shot (Jack couldn't get close enough to the cake)


Jack eying some cake

Dada helping out

No comments:

Post a Comment