Children

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Doug's birthday weekend extravaganza part 1

We started out Doug's birthday weekend by going out Friday night to Mexican with Ruth Hollingsworth and Dell Pearce.  We had yummy margies and Jack and Abby sat, entertained for almost 2!!!! hours while we chatted and drank (ok, I didn't drink much since I drove and I am nursing, just so you know).  We mentioned to our server that it was Doug's birthday, so of COURSE he brought him out a glass full of tequila.  I am not kidding.  It was a glass full.  So, after sharing a large pitcher of Texas margaritas with Dell and I, he had his bucket, I mean, shot of tequila.  At that point, we were getting rowdy and the children said we needed to leave. 

Side note: In all reality, when we left Jack threw the BIGGEST tantrum of his life.  I have never seen him go so insane.  He was really upset because he couldn't play with his restaurant toy anymore (best toy ever!).  It was also waaaay past his bedtime.  So, we cut him some slack.

Perfect children


Beginning of the night


The bucket of tequila

Just give it to me






"all the cool kids are doing it..."

This is when Jack and Abby told us we had "5 more minutes" until we had to leave...


Denying the spectacles

No comments:

Post a Comment