Children

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

June 2014 DISNEY!!

While we were at New Smyrna Beach we decided to surprise the kids and go to Disney.  I knew it was going to be hot and I was going to be 8 months pregnant, but I did it.  I will say it was utterly exhausting.  Thankfully my mom was with us to help wrangle kids.  I was seriously worn out the next day.  The kids were SO EXCITED.  We just got them up and put them in the car and had them watch Peter Pan while we drove there.  They didn't get it at first but soon figured it out as they saw the signs.  They were more in awe than excited I think.  It was a great day.  We were there from open until about 9:30pm.  It was a LONG day but so worth it.

We rented a double Bob stroller and of course the tires were flat.  After some time the hotel found a pump and we were on our way.


Riding over to Disney

Abby seeing the castle for the first time

The boys seeing the castle

We made it!


Our first ride

They were in awe

Dumbo

Of course the tea cups



Jungle ride was Jack's favorite










Abby was chip

Abby was so excited to meet Belle

Wyatt walked right up


Jack was a little nervous

Wyatt was exhausted but wouldn't fall asleep

Abby loved Ariel

I was just happy to sit for a minute

Bubbles!


My feet were killing me, my cankles were killing me...

In the car, in PJs

Asleep within 5 min

Everyone was out




No comments:

Post a Comment