Children

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

It's a.....

BOY!

I am 13+1 weeks and having another boy.  I kept meaning to update and I also simultaneously kept forgetting. 

Nausea has been fairly debilitating and so has the exhaustion.  I am finally starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel for the nausea, but not the exhaustion.  I honestly thought I was having a girl.  My pregnancy has just been like Abby's: nausea, gaining weight all over, food aversions, craving sugar, juice and fruit, etc.  I even had people tell me it was a girl.  Random people that worked at Target for instance.  So, I was a bit surprised it was a boy.  Abby was pretty upset, she REALLY wanted a sister.  I really wanted her to have a sister so she can experience what I had with my sister.  Instead, she will have 3 fabulous brothers and I am certain she will be close to them.  All 4 of them are so close in age, it is awesome and I pray at least 2 of them remain friends.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment