Children

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Wyatt's obession with shoes

Wyatt has an obsession with shoes.  If he finds a pair of Jack or Abby's he will wear them around the house.  ESPECIALLY crocs.  Speaking of, I never did find his pair we brought to the beach.  Damn.  And I need to post beach pictures...ok, back to shoes.  So, he will also find my shoes and either try to wear them or bring them to me to put back on.  He doesn't like it when people take their shoes off, he will bring them to you to put back on.  Doug has a video of Wyatt pitching a fit because he wanted to wear his saddle oxfords.  I need to find it.  Anyway, today he found the shoes he loves the most.  Seriously.

He literally said "cheese"

Does it get any cuter?



My other daughter

Stinkin cute!!!!

He sounded like a horse galloping when he walked

No comments:

Post a Comment