Children

Friday, January 18, 2013

Wyatt's First Farm Party

When I was planning Wyatt's first birthday I decided I wanted to have a party verse an 11am "kids" party.  I wanted to keep it simple and have pizza and beer/wine.  Funny thing is Wyatt can't have any of it and I can only have the wine but it is what I wanted.  I didn't think canned chicken and rice with avocado would go over as well.

We had it Saturday, November 10th from 4-6:30pm.  I ordered a ton of pizza to arrive, served a few other things and that was it.  Well, except the cake and ice cream and the gorgeous cookies my talented friend Lee Anne made.  The cookies were perfect.  I even ate one, sorry Wyatt.

For Wyatt's party I just wanted to be able to enjoy myself and I did.  Wyatt partied in the sandbox, he loves! the sandbox.  I was able to borrow some decorations from my friend who had a farm party a few weeks ago, so it all worked out.  I also decided not to open presents at the end since we had so many children at it, I think around 14 in total.  I didn't want to hear the gimmie's or tears at bedtime.

The first series of pictures are from my dad's camera.  I am waiting for Doug to get home to tell me where the CD is that has Denny's pictures on it.  So, the pictures will be told as if there were two parties because I am too lazy to merge them.  Three kids, remember?

I think the decorations came out very nice

The hay bale was super cute
I picked this cake and added my things to it

Lee Anne's cookies!!!  Amazing!


Abby with her friends

Rare picture of Pops, blurry, but I got it
Note that there are three men here, now note what Wyatt is playing in

Hi! Uncle Bobby!

Just too cute


Cousin Eleanor

Happy

That Nana, making sure Wyatt doesn't eat sand or bump his head or choke or or or

Weird, it is like I have seen this picture before....

Great shot!

See, told you it was a fun party

Bryce

Ok, maybe the party wasn't all that fun

Hello kids!  Nora, Anneliese, Maddie, Daniel and Jack


Mee-maw, Delli and Mr Saeed




Mr Haynes!

Pizza


Waiting for cake

Wyatt was seriously so excited


Seriously excited.  He got a gluten free, dairy free muffin.  It was a first!



Licking the candle and boy did he like it











No comments:

Post a Comment