Children

Friday, December 14, 2012

Bilateral pneumonia AND the flu

Doug just can't get a man cold.  He can't just get a little sick.  No.  He has to get double pneumonia and the flu.  I was teasing him the day before he got really sick about having a man cold but then the next day he woke up half dead.  He went to urgent care and got some iv antibiotics. 

Since all there kids have a cough they wanted to check them.  Verdict:

Jack: enlarged lymph nodes, cough
Abby: enlarged lymph nodes, cough, runny nose and tonight fever
Wyatt: cough, runny nose, ear infection and fever

I am terrified.  I am doing all my homeopathic stuff to keep from getting it. 

They did not test positive for the flu but all were put on antibiotics.

The picture of the glass is going to be my wine glass tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment