Children

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Abby's 3rd birthday!


My Little Pony Party - pink and purple of course!

Abby had a hard time picking between My Little Pony and Strawberry Shortcake for her party theme. Eventually My Little Pony one out. We do super low key parties here. She invited 4 of her friends and they played in the playroom, we pulled out the parachute, served pizza and cake/ice cream. Abby had a great time and so did her little friends.

As I was looking over the pictures, I realized I never got a close up picture of the cake! And it was so cute!! I ordered the Garden Fairy cake from Publix and told them to leave the fairy off. The cake came with butterflies and flowers. I then added two ponies to the top of it. She loved it! Here is a picture of the cake from Publix. Just imagine a pink and purple pony on top. Super cute!!
Publix cake, minus the fairy
Everyone had a great time at the party except Jack. After her party he asked her if she was going to be as bored at his party as he was at hers. It was pretty cute. Below are some pictures.




Gotta have blow outs
Lila Becker and Rosie Campbell
Maddie Clark



The parachute was a BIG hit



 
A little pizza


Having fun!

Blowing out the candle


She loved her cake
Waiting for a piece
Cake mayhem
I head there was cake here....
Think mama will let me have a bite?
Damn dairy problems!
Presents!
Abby saying "thanks" for all of her gifts

Bore.....
....ing


No comments:

Post a Comment