Children

Monday, February 14, 2011

Pumping

I am sitting here pumping for Abby because I will not be here tonight for bedtime.  I am going to the Gwinnett county preview consignment sale and won't be home until 9 or 10pm.  Yes, Abby is 19 months today and no, she never took a bottle.  I am pumping for two reasons. 

1.  I hate to leave Doug empty handed.  At least he can offer her a sippy cup of milk tonight.

2.  I am terrified of mastitis.  I had it when she was 14 months and I have never been sicker in my life.

Jack is totally enthralled with the whole process.  His interest is very interesting.  As I finished, he told me I was running out of milk. It was pretty funny.  Then I asked if he would like some.  He said, "yep".  I gave him some and he said he liked it.  I told him it was sweet.  He told me it had sugar in it.  Such a sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment